2011 Gibson Hummingbird Pro Guitar with Cutaway Electronics OHSC
Gibson Hummingbird guitar, with a couple of twists, a cutaway and Electronics ...plays like a dream and has that Gibson sound the even ness of the strings and range of tone, nice straight neck and hardly a scratch anywhere ! Comes in the Black Gibson hardshell case. This guitar is in near mint unplayed condition !
From the web:
This Hummingbird Pro Cutaway Acoustic-Electric is a dreadnought style guitar that features a Sitka spruce top, mahogany back, sides and neck, and a rosewood fingerboard. Other features include Grover tuners, split parallelogram inlays, an antique sunburst finish, and a Gibson crown peghead logo.
- Body style: Cutaway dreadnought
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Scalloped advanced X-bracing pattern
- Rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlays
- Indian rosewood bridge
- Compound dovetail neck-to-body joint bonded with hide glue
- 25-1/2" scale
- Vintage Gibson 1960s-style round neck profile
- Hand-scalloped top bracing
- No. of frets: 20/14 open
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Neck radius: 12"
- Binding: White
- Rosette: Parallel rings
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Finish: Vintage sunburst (nitrocellulose)
- Tuners: Grovers Rotomatics
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element VTC pickup
- Case: Hardshell
We Also Recommend