AVG - Product Information
Tascam IUR2 Midi Interface Black
1 in stock
I do not know a lot about this …we got it in a collection of stuff …here is what we know !
Hooks up to your favorite computer and select iOS devices for true stereo recording with very low noise. TASCAM’ iUR2 is a premium sound quality audio interface for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. It includes all of the features of TASCAM’ best-selling USB audio interfaces, including a pair of great-sounding microphone inputs. The XLR inputs have phantom power for use with high-quality condenser microphones. These feed an onboard microphone preamp and A/D converter for better sound performance than those built into the iPhone and iPad ‚Äú true stereo recording with low noise and less tendency to distort. The inputs also accept line-level signals or you can plug a guitar or bass directly into your device.
A zero-latency monitoring path allows you to hear yourself directly through the unit, without any distracting delay. MIDI in and out are provided to interface with synths and drum machines, and a digital output connects to digital mixers or recorders.
Note: An appropriate 2-track recording application (Tascam PCM Recorder) can be downloaded from AppStore at no charge. Features
- USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface that works with Mac OS and Windows (supports WDM as well as CoreAudio and CoreMIDI)
- Can also be used with iPad/iPad 2, iPhone 4/4S or iPod touch 4G
- TRS balanced mic/line input (up to 24 dBu input level)
- Phantom power for condenser microphone (needs external USB power)
- Left channel switchable to instrument level
- Latency-free direct input monitoring
- Coaxial digital output
- RCA unbalanced line output
- Headphones output
- Audio resolution:
- 44.1 kHz/16-bit with iOS devices
- 48 kHz/16-bit and 44.1 kHz/16-bit with Mac/PC
- Supplies power to the iOS unit when connected to a USB bus
- Supports iOS 4.3 and later
- Can act as a docking station for synchronization (30-pin connector only)
- Tascam 2-track recording app can be downloaded from AppStore at no charge
- TRS/XLR conversion cables included to connect sources with standard XLR cables
How We're Different
We strive for excellence in every aspect of our business. To the quality of our products, to the friendliness of our staff; our goal will always be customer satisfaction.
It is extremely important to us that you are thrilled with your purchase. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your order, we will do our best to make it right & win you back.
Our goal is to deliver not just great looking products, but high quality products too. Each product is rigorously tested for durability & longevity.